Pakket: eegdev-plugins-free (0.2-3)
Verwijzigingen voor eegdev-plugins-free
- Developer Information (PTS)
- Debian Changelog
- Debian Patch Tracker
Het bronpakket eegdev downloaden:
- Homepage [cnbi.epfl.ch]
Biosignal acquisition device library (free plugins)
eegdev is a library that provides a unified interface for accessing various EEG (and other biosignals) acquisition systems. This interface has been designed to be both flexible and efficient. The device specific part is implemented by the mean of plugins which makes adding new device backend fairly easy even if the library does not support them yet officially.
The core library not only provides to users a unified and consistent interfaces to the acquisition device but it also provides many functionalities to the device backends (plugins) ranging from configuration to data casting and scaling making writing new device backend an easy task.
This library is particularly useful to handle the acquisition part of a Brain Computer Interface (BCI) or any realtime multi-electrode acquisition in neurophysiological research.
This package contains the devices plugins that depends only on free components.
Andere aan eegdev-plugins-free gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libeegdev0 (= 0.2-3)
- Biosignal acquisition device library
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.8)
- userspace USB programmering bibliotheek
- dep: libxdffileio0 (>= 0.0)
- Library to read/write EEG data file formats