Package: gridengine-common (6.2u5-7.1)
Links for gridengine-common
Download Source Package gridengine:
- Debian Grid Engine Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Banck (QA Page)
- Mark Hymers (QA Page)
- Homepage [gridengine.sunsource.net]
Distributed resource management - common files
Grid Engine is software that facilitates "distributed resource management" (DRM). Far more than just simple load-balancing tools or batch scheduling mechanisms, DRM software typically provides the following key features across large sets of distributed resources:
* Policy based allocation of distributed resources (CPU time, software licenses, etc.) * Batch queuing & scheduling * Support diverse server hardware, OS and architectures * Load balancing & remote job execution * Detailed job accounting statistics * Fine-grained user specifiable resources * Suspend/resume/migrate jobs * Tools for reporting Job/Host/Cluster status * Job Arrays * Integration & control of parallel jobs
This package contains required shared files and the basic configuration.
Other Packages Related to gridengine-common
- dep: adduser
- toevoegen en verwijderen van gebruikers en groepen
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.