Pakket: libfbembed2.5 (2.5.2~svn+54698.ds4-3)
Verwijzigingen voor libfbembed2.5
- Developer Information (PTS)
- Debian Changelog
- Debian Patch Tracker
Het bronpakket firebird2.5 downloaden:
- Homepage [firebirdsql.org]
Firebird embedded client/server library
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
This package contains libfbembed - the embedded client/server library for Firebird.
It can work with remote Firebird servers (either super-server or classic) via TCP connections, in the same way libfbclient does.
Contrary to libfbclient, libfbembed is not thread-safe.
When working with local database libfbembed works directly with the database file without the need of a separate server process. It needs a separate lock manager -- fb_lock_mgr -- which is in firebird2.5-classic package.
If you are in doubt, you most probably need libfbclient2, instead of this package.
Andere aan libfbembed2.5 gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: firebird2.5-common (= 2.5.2~svn+54698.ds4-3)
- common files for firebird 2.5 servers and clients
- dep: firebird2.5-common-doc (= 2.5.2~svn+54698.ds4-3)
- copyright, licnesing and changelogs of firebird2.5
- dep: firebird2.5-server-common (= 2.5.2~svn+54698.ds4-3)
- common files for firebird 2.5 servers
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libicu48 (>= 4.8-1)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3