Package: libxsettings-dev (0.11-3)
Links for libxsettings-dev
Download Source Package libxsettings:
- Neil Williams (QA Page)
- Debian GPE team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Moray Allan (QA Page)
- Phil Blundell (QA Page)
- Philippe De Swert (QA Page)
- Homepage [standards.freedesktop.org]
Xsettings protocol (development files)
Provides a mechanism to allow the configuration of settings such as double click timeout, drag-and-drop threshold, and default foreground and background colors for all applications running within a desktop.
This package contains the development files for building applications using libxsettings.
Used by the GPE Palmtop Environment.
Other Packages Related to libxsettings-dev
- dep: libxsettings0 (= 0.11-3)
- Xsettings protocol library for GPE