Package: vbindiff (3.0-beta3-1)
Links for vbindiff
Download Source Package vbindiff:
- Homepage [www.cjmweb.net]
visual binary diff, visually compare binary files
Visual Binary Diff (VBinDiff) displays files in hexadecimal and ASCII (or EBCDIC). It can also display two files at once, and highlight the differences between them. Unlike diff, it works well with large files (up to 4 GB).
VBinDiff was inspired by the Compare Files function of the ProSel utilities by Glen Bredon, for the Apple II. The single-file mode was inspired by the LIST utility of 4DOS and friends.
Other Packages Related to vbindiff
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling