Package: iptstate (2.2.5-1)
Links for iptstate
Download Source Package iptstate:
- Homepage [www.phildev.net]
top-like interface to your netfilter connection-tracking table
IP Tables State (iptstate) was originally written to implement the "state top" feature of IP Filter (see "The Idea" below) in IP Tables. "State top" displays the states held by your stateful firewall in a top-like manner.
- Top-like realtime state table information - Sorting by any field - Reversible sorting - Single display of state table - Customizable refresh rate - Display filtering - Color-coding - Open Source (specifically I'm using the zlib license) - much more...
To use iptstate, CONNTRACK should be enabled in your kernel.
Other Packages Related to iptstate
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libnetfilter-conntrack3
- Netfilter netlink-conntrack library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling