Package: etsf-io (1.0.3-2)
Links for etsf-io
Download Source Package etsf-io:
- Homepage [www.etsf.eu]
Binary tools to check, merge and read ETSF files
The European Theoretical Spectroscopy Facility (ETSF) is a European network dedicated to providing support and services for ongoing research in academic, government and industrial laboratories.
The ETSF is divided into 7 beamlines, each of which is concerned with a specific scientific topic:
- Optics ; - Energy Loss Spectroscopy ; - Quantum Transport ; - Time-resolved Spectroscopy ; - Photo-emission Spectroscopy ; - Vibrational Spectroscopy ; - X-Rays Spectroscopy.
To allow the adoption of its recommendations about standardization, the ETSF proposes different libraries and tools implementing or using these specifications, as well as widely usable pieces of software.
ETSF_IO is a library of F90 routines to read/write the ETSF file format. This package contains the user tools to:
- check file conformance to the specifications; - extract data from files; - merge multiple files from parallel runs, as specified in the specifications.
Other Packages Related to etsf-io
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libnetcdf6
- An interface for scientific data access to large binary data