Package: libglib2-ruby (0.19.3-2)
Links for libglib2-ruby
Download Source Package ruby-gnome2:
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Michael Schutte (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp]
Glib 2 bindings for the Ruby language
Glib is a useful general-purpose C library, notably used by GTK+ and GNOME. This package contains libraries for using Glib with the Ruby programming language. It is most likely useful in conjunction with Ruby bindings for other libraries such as GTK+.
This is a dummy package depending on the library for the current default version of Ruby.
Other Packages Related to libglib2-ruby
- dep: libglib2-ruby1.8
- Glib 2 bindings for the Ruby language