Package: picviz (0.5-1)
Links for picviz
Download Source Package picviz:
- Homepage [www.wallinfire.net]
Parallel coordinates plotter
Picviz is a parallel coordinates plotter which enables easy scripting from various input (tcpdump, syslog, iptables logs, Apache logs, etc..) to visualize your data and discover interesting results quickly.
Its primary goal is to graph data in order to be able to quickly analyze problems and find correlations among variables. With security analysis in mind, the program has been designed to be very flexible, able to graph millions of events.
The language is designed to be close to the graphviz graph description language.
Other Packages Related to picviz
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.11-stable)
- An asynchronous event notification library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatibele Reguliere Expressie Bibliotheek
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG bibliotheek - runtime