Package: zsafe (2.1.3-3)
Links for zsafe
Download Source Package zsafe:
Password manager with encryption
ZSafe is a password manager. Passwords can be stored into user defined categories. The password file will be encrypted by using a secure RC2 mechanism.
ZSafe makes a fine standalone application with features such as import and export, encrypted storage, etc.
But one of the added benefits is that it is built from the same source code as the ZSafe program for the Sharp Zaurus line of PDAs. Thus, you can use the same program and work with the same files on your desktop as you can on your PDA. This program uses the same on-disk format as the Zaurus version.
Other Packages Related to zsafe
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-21)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1-21)
- De GNU stdc++ bibliotheek versie 3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library