Package: rt3.8-rtfm (2.4.2-4+squeeze2)
Links for rt3.8-rtfm
Download Source Package rtfm:
- Debian Request Tracker Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Niko Tyni (QA Page)
- Dominic Hargreaves (QA Page)
FAQ Manager for Request Tracker 3.8
RTFM is an add-on to Request Tracker (RT), the extensible ticketing system. It provides a knowledge management tool to help an organization collect and share the knowledge and wisdom of its members.
Just as you use RT to log tickets and resolve issues, RTFM lets you create, categorize and search for 'articles'. Like RT, RTFM lets users contribute additional information to existing articles, but guarantees that each article's full history is preserved for future inspection. RTFM simplifies browsing in the knowledge base and finding critical information.
Other Packages Related to rt3.8-rtfm
- dep: libhtml-tree-perl
- Perl module to represent and create HTML syntax trees
- dep: libtime-modules-perl
- Various Perl modules for time/date manipulation
- dep: libtree-simple-perl
- A simple tree object
- dep: libyaml-perl
- YAML Ain't Markup Language
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practische Extractie en Reportage Taal
- dep: request-tracker3.8 (>= 3.8.8-3)
- extensible trouble-ticket tracking system
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.