Package: smuxi-frontend-gnome-irc (0.8.9.1-3~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for smuxi-frontend-gnome-irc
Download Source Package smuxi:
- Homepage [www.smuxi.org]
IRC support for GNOME frontend for Smuxi
Smuxi is an irssi-inspired, flexible, user-friendly and cross-platform IRC client for sophisticated users, targeting the GNOME desktop.
Smuxi is based on the client-server model: The core application (engine) can be placed onto a server which is connected to the Internet around-the-clock; one or more frontends then connect to the core. This way, the connection to IRC can be kept up even when all frontends have been closed. The combination of screen and irssi served as example for this architecture.
Smuxi also supports the regular single application mode. This behaves like a typical IRC client; it doesn't need separate core management and utilizes a local engine that is used by the local frontend client.
This package contains enhanced IRC support for the GNOME frontend of Smuxi.
Other Packages Related to smuxi-frontend-gnome-irc
- dep: libgtk2.0-cil (>= 2.12.10)
- CLI binding for the GTK+ toolkit 2.12
- dep: liblog4net1.2-cil (>= 1.2.10)
- highly configurable logging API for the CLI
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: smuxi-engine (= 0.8.9.1-3~bpo60+1)
- Engine library for Smuxi
- dep: smuxi-engine-irc (= 0.8.9.1-3~bpo60+1)
- IRC engine for Smuxi
- dep: smuxi-frontend (= 0.8.9.1-3~bpo60+1)
- Frontend library for Smuxi
- dep: smuxi-frontend-gnome (= 0.8.9.1-3~bpo60+1)
- GNOME frontend for Smuxi