Package: agda-bin (184.108.40.206-1)
Links for agda-bin
Download Source Package agda-bin:
- Homepage [wiki.portal.chalmers.se]
commandline interface to Agda
Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are like Haskell's GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development of your code).
Agda is also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed by the Swedish logician Per Martin-Löf. It has many similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL.
This package provides a command-line program for type-checking and compiling Agda programs. The program can also generate hyperlinked, highlighted HTML files from Agda sources.
Other Packages Related to agda-bin
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.9)
- Foreign Function Interface ランタイムライブラリ
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC 共有ライブラリ
- dep: libgmp10
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- dep: libtinfo5
- 端末を扱う低レベルの terminfo 共有ライブラリ
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 圧縮ライブラリ - ランタイム
- rec: libghc-agda-dev (<< 220.127.116.11~)
- dependently typed functional programming language - development libraries
- rec: libghc-agda-dev (>= 18.104.22.168)
- sug: agda-mode
- dependently typed functional programming language — emacs mode