Package: libgdcm2-dev (2.2.0-14.1)
Links for libgdcm2-dev
Download Source Package gdcm:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Steve M. Robbins (QA Page)
- Homepage [gdcm.sourceforge.net]
Grassroots DICOM development libraries and headers
Grassroots DiCoM is a C++ library for DICOM medical files. It is automatically wrapped to python/C#/Java (using swig). It supports RAW,JPEG (lossy/lossless),J2K,JPEG-LS, RLE and deflated.
Headers and static libraries for libgdcm. These are not needed to use GDCM, but are needed to build plugins or programs that link against libgdcm.
Other Packages Related to libgdcm2-dev
- dep: libgdcm2.2 (= 2.2.0-14.1)
- Grassroots DICOM runtime libraries