パッケージ: opendnssec-auditor (1.1.3-3)
- ホームページ [www.opendnssec.org]
tool to audit DNS signed zones according to local policy
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
This package contains OpenDNSSEC Auditor, which is a tool to check whether DNSSEC signed zone complies to a local policy. It is issued automatically (unless disabled) after each resigning of a zone and will stop the signed zone file from being distributed if any error is found.
その他の opendnssec-auditor 関連パッケージ
- dep: libdns-ruby (>= 1.49~)
- Ruby DNS client library (dummy package)
- dep: ruby1.8
- オブジェクト指向スクリプト言語 Ruby 1.8 のインタプリタ
- rec: opendnssec-enforcer
- tool to prepares DNSSEC keys (common package)
- rec: opendnssec-signer
- daemon to sign DNS zone files periodically