Package: heartbeat-dev (1:3.0.3-2)
Links for heartbeat-dev
Download Source Package heartbeat:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Martin Loschwitz (QA Page)
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar (QA Page)
- Simon Horman (QA Page)
- Frederik Schüler (QA Page)
Subsystem for High-Availability Linux - development files
heartbeat is a basic heartbeat subsystem for Linux-HA which implements serial, UDP, and PPP/UDP heartbeats together with IP address takeover including a nice resource model including resource groups.
It currently supports a very sophisticated dependency model for n-node clusters. It is both extremely useful and quite stable at this point in time.
This package contains Heartbeat-specific development files.
Other Packages Related to heartbeat-dev
- dep: heartbeat (= 1:3.0.3-2)
- 高可用性 Linux 用サブシステム