Package: scalapack-pvm-test (1.8.0-9)
Links for scalapack-pvm-test
Download Source Package scalapack:
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Test files for PVM
ScaLAPACK is the parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses PVM.
There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files and for test programs (this one).
Also included: PBLAS, Parallel Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms.
Other Packages Related to scalapack-pvm-test
- dep: blacs1-pvm (>= 1.1)
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - librerie condivise per PVM
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- libreria di supporto a GCC
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- libreria runtime per applicazioni GNU Fortran
- dep: libpvm3
- Parallel Virtual Machine - shared libraries
- dep: libscalapack-pvm1 (>= 1.8.0)
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for PVM
- dep: scalapack-test-common
- Test data for ScaLAPACK testers
- sug: scalapack-doc
- documentazione per Scalable Linear Algebra Package