Package: libwxbase2.8-0 (184.108.40.206-3 and others)
Links for libwxbase2.8-0
Download Source Package wxwidgets2.8:
- Homepage [www.wxwidgets.org]
wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
wxBase is a collection of C++ classes providing basic data structures (strings, lists, arrays), powerful wxDateTime class for date manipulations, portable wrappers around many OS-specific functions allowing to build the same program under all supported folders, wxThread class for writing multithreaded programs using either Win32 or POSIX threads and much more. wxBase currently supports the following platforms: Generic Unix (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, ...), win32, and BeOS.
This package is only useful for non-GUI apps. It offers a subset of the classes in libwx_gtk2.8 for use in console apps and daemons. You do not need this package to build or use wxWidgets GUI apps.
Other Packages Related to libwxbase2.8-0
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- libreria C per l'analisi di file XML - runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- libreria di supporto a GCC
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- La libreria GNU Standard C++, versione 3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- libreria per la compressione - eseguibili