Package: mercurial-git (0.3.2-2)
Links for mercurial-git
Download Source Package hg-git:
- Homepage [hg-git.github.com]
Git plugin for Mercurial
The Hg-Git plugin for Mercurial adds the ability to push and pull to/from a Git server repository. This means you can collaborate on Git based projects from Mercurial, or use a Git server as a collaboration point for a team with developers using both Git and Mercurial.
The plugin can convert commits/changesets losslessly from one system to another, so you can push via a Mercurial repository and another Mercurial client can pull it and their changeset node ids will be identical - Mercurial data does not get lost in translation.
Other Packages Related to mercurial-git
- dep: mercurial (>= 1.9.1-1~)
- easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-dulwich (>= 0.8)
- Python Git library