Package: abinit (5.3.4.dfsg-3)
Links for abinit
Download Source Package abinit:
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA Page)
- Ondrej Certik (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.abinit.org]
A package for electronic structure calculations
ABINIT is a package whose main program allows one to find the total energy, charge density and electronic structure of systems made of electrons and nuclei (molecules and periodic solids) within Density Functional Theory (DFT), using pseudopotentials and a planewave basis.
ABINIT also includes options to optimize the geometry according to the DFT forces and stresses, or to perform molecular dynamics simulations using these forces, or to generate dynamical matrices, Born effective charges, and dielectric tensors. Excited states can be computed within the Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory (for molecules), or within Many-Body Perturbation Theory (the GW approximation). In addition to the main ABINIT code, different utility programs are provided.
This package contains all programs needed to perform calculations. For documentation and tests, install the abinit-doc package.
Other Packages Related to abinit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-21)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- sug: abinit-doc
- A package for electronic structure calculations