Package: usbmuxd (1.0.7-2)
Links for usbmuxd
Download Source Package usbmuxd:
- Homepage [marcansoft.com]
USB multiplexor daemon for iPhone and iPod Touch devices
usbmuxd, the USB multiplexor daemon, is in charge of coordinating access to iPhone and iPod Touch services over USB. Synchronization and management applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch need this daemon to communicate with such devices concurrently.
This package includes udev rules to start the daemon when a supported device is plugged in, and stop it when all devices are removed.
Other Packages Related to usbmuxd
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libplist1 (>= 0.16)
- Library for handling Apple binary and XML property lists
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.8)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: libusbmuxd1 (>= 1.0.0)
- USB multiplexor daemon for iPhone and iPod Touch devices - library