Package: libgee2 (0.6.4-2)
Links for libgee2
Download Source Package libgee:
- Maintainers of Vala packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Marc-Andre Lureau (QA Page)
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
GObject based collection library
libgee is a collection library providing GObject-based interfaces and classes for commonly used data structures.
libgee provides the following interfaces:
* Iterable * Collection * List * Set * Iterator * Map
The ArrayList, HashSet, and HashMap classes provide a reasonable sample implementation of the List, Set, and Map interfaces. ReadOnlyCollection, ReadOnlyList, ReadOnlySet, and ReadOnlyMap are read-only wrapper classes that prevent modification of the underlying collection.
libgee is written in Vala and can be used like any GObject-based C library. It's planned to provide bindings for further languages.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libgee2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility