Package: zita-ajbridge (0.2.2-1)
Links for zita-ajbridge
Download Source Package zita-ajbridge:
- Homepage [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
alsa to jack bridge
This package provides two applications, zita-a2j and zita-j2a. They allow to use an ALSA device as a Jack client, to provide additional capture (a2j) or playback (j2a) channels.
Functionally these are equivalent to the alsa_in and alsa_out clients that come with Jack, but they provide much better audio quality. The resampling ratio will typically be stable within 1 PPM and change only very smoothly. Delay will be stable as well even under worse case conditions, e.g. the Jack client running near the end of the cycle.
Other Packages Related to zita-ajbridge
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzita-alsa-pcmi0 (>= 0.1.1)
- C++ wrapper around the ALSA API
- dep: libzita-resampler1
- C++ library for resampling audio signals