Package: ruby-remctl (3.2-4)
Links for ruby-remctl
Download Source Package remctl:
- Homepage [www.eyrie.org]
Ruby extension for Kerberos-authenticated command execution
remctl is a client/server protocol for executing specific commands on a remote system with Kerberos authentication. The allowable commands must be listed in a server configuration file, and the executable run on the server may be mapped to any command name. Each command is also associated with an ACL containing a list of Kerberos principals authorized to run that command.
This package contains the Ruby remctl extension, which provides native Ruby bindings for the libremctl client library.
Other Packages Related to ruby-remctl
- dep: libremctl1 (>= 3.1)
- Library for Kerberos-authenticated command execution
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 220.127.116.117-1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libruby1.9.1 (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1