Package: octave-fixed (0.7.10-5)
Links for octave-fixed
Download Source Package octave-fixed:
- Homepage [octave.sourceforge.net]
fixed point computation for Octave
When implementing algorithms in hardware, it is common to reduce the accuracy of the representation of numbers to a smaller number of bits. This allows much lower complexity in the hardware, at the cost of accuracy and potential overflow problems. Such representations are known as fixed point.
This package supplies a fixed point type that allows Octave, a numerical computational software, to model the effects of such a reduction in accuracy of the representation of numbers. The major advantage of this package is that with correctly written Octave scripts, the same code can be used to test both fixed and floating point representations of numbers.
This Octave add-on package is part of the Octave-Forge project.
Other Packages Related to octave-fixed
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: liboctave1
- Shared libraries of the GNU Octave language
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: octave (>= 3.6.1)
- GNU Octave language for numerical computations