Package: vidalia (0.2.20-2)
Links for vidalia
Download Source Package vidalia:
- Homepage [www.torproject.org]
controller GUI for Tor
Vidalia offers a graphical user interface to start and stop Tor, view its status at a glance, and monitor its bandwidth usage.
Vidalia also makes it easy to contribute to the Tor network by helping you set up a Tor server.
Tor protects privacy in communications via a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents anybody watching Internet connections from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the visited sites from learning your physical location. Tor works with web browsers, instant messaging programs, remote login clients, and many other TCP-based applications.
Other Packages Related to vidalia
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 network module
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: tor (>= 0.2.2.29-beta-1)
- anonymizing overlay network for TCP
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: apparmor
- User-space parser utility for AppArmor
- sug: iceweasel-torbutton
- Package not available