Package: wah-plugins (0.0.2-2)
Links for wah-plugins
Download Source Package wah-plugins:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
auto-wah LADSPA plugin
This LADSPA plugin is the combination of a 'wah' pedal and a simple envelope follower.
- Freq: the resonance frequency of wah filter. This would normally be controlled using a midi pedal. - Mix: crossfades between dry and wet signal, the first is the original input signal and the latter is the pure output of the resonant filter amplified by 18 dB.
The three remaining parameters control the envelope follower. This produces a control signal that is added to the 'Freq' setting.
- Drive: input gain to the envelope follower (so this gain is not in the signal path). - Decay: controls the decay time of the envelope. - Range: controls how much the envelope is allowed to modify the basic frequency.
Other Packages Related to wah-plugins
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: ams
- Realtime modular synthesizer for ALSA