Package: pulseaudio-module-lirc (2.0-6.1)
Links for pulseaudio-module-lirc
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Martin-Éric Racine (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
lirc module for PulseAudio sound server
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This module enables the volume of a PulseAudio sink to be controlled when buttons of an infrared remote control are pressed (through LIRC).
The module is called module-lirc.
Other Packages Related to pulseaudio-module-lirc
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
- dep: libpulse0 (= 2.0-6.1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: pulseaudio
- PulseAudio sound server