Package: nut-client (2.6.4-2.3)
Links for nut-client
Download Source Package nut:
- Homepage [www.networkupstools.org]
network UPS tools - clients
Network UPS Tools (NUT) is a client/server monitoring system that allows computers to share uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and power distribution unit (PDU) hardware. Clients access the hardware through the server, and are notified whenever the power status changes.
This package provides NUT's clients that allows the user to control and monitor the UPS.
Other Packages Related to nut-client
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libupsclient1 (>= 2.4.1)
- network UPS tools - client library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- rec: bash-completion
- programmable completion for the bash shell