Package: tinyeartrainer (0.1.0-2)
Links for tinyeartrainer
Download Source Package tinyeartrainer:
- Homepage [29a.ch]
A tool to learn recognizing musical intervals
Tiny Ear Trainer is a tiny piece of software that helps you to recognize musical intervals.
Implemented features include associating colors to intervals and learning mode which plays interval together with color and name. Harmonic and melodic intervals are supported. It uses fluidsynth/soundfonts for playback. You may want to know that GNU Solfege is a far more powerful alternative to Tiny Ear Trainer.
Tiny Ear Trainer works with JACK Audio Connection Kit.
Other Packages Related to tinyeartrainer
- dep: fluid-soundfont-gm
- Fluid (R3) General MIDI SoundFont (GM)
- dep: fluidsynth (>= 1.0)
- Real-time MIDI software synthesizer
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.10)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules