Package: tig (1.0-2)
Links for tig
Download Source Package tig:
- Homepage [jonas.nitro.dk]
ncurses-based Git repository browser
This package contains a text-mode interface for the version control system Git. It may be used to browse the history and contents of a repository.
The following main features are supported:
- View revision logs, commit messages, diffstats, diffs, archive trees and file contents. - Visualize revision graphs. - Stage / unstage changes and add untracked files. - Merge files. - Cherry-pick commits.
tig may also be used as a pager. It reads input from stdin and colorizes it.
Other Packages Related to tig
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20070908)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling