Package: libchewing3 (0.3.3-4)
Links for libchewing3
Download Source Package libchewing:
- IME Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Kan-Ru Chen (陳侃如) (QA Page)
- Andrew Lee (李健秋) (QA Page)
- YunQiang Su (QA Page)
- Homepage [chewing.csie.net]
intelligent phonetic input method library
libchewing is an intelligent phonetic input method library for Chinese.
It provides the core algorithm and logic so that they can be shared among the various input methods like JMCCE, xcin-chewing, scim-chewing, iiimf-chewing, screen-chewing, ime-chewing, etc.
The Chewing input method is a smart bopomofo fonetics input method that is useful for inputing Mandarin Chinese based language.
This package contains shared library used by other programs.
Other Packages Related to libchewing3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility