Package: python-zeroc-ice (3.4.2-8.2)
Links for python-zeroc-ice
Download Source Package zeroc-ice:
- Homepage [www.zeroc.com]
Ice for Python libraries
Ice, the Internet Communications Engine, is middleware for the practical programmer developed by ZeroC Inc. A high-performance Internet communications platform, Ice includes a wealth of layered services and plug-ins.
Ice is built on concepts which will be familiar to CORBA programmers, and supports a wide variety of programming languages and runtime platforms.
This package contains the Python module required to run/develop applications with Ice for Python. You will find further information in the ZeroC home page (http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html) and in the non-free package zeroc-ice-manual.
Other Packages Related to python-zeroc-ice
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libiceutil34
- Ice for C++ misc utility library
- dep: libslice34
- Ice for C++ Slice parser library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzeroc-ice34
- Ice for C++ runtime library
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules