Package: libserd-0-0 (0.14.0~dfsg0-2)
Links for libserd-0-0
Download Source Package serd:
- Homepage [drobilla.net]
lightweight RDF syntax library
Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing Turtle and NTriples.
Serd is not intended to be a swiss-army knife of RDF syntax, but rather is suited to resource limited applications, or situations where a simple reader/writer with minimal dependencies is ideal (e.g. in LV2 hosts or plugins).
* small: Serd is implemented in under 2500 lines1 of standard C code. * portable and dependency-free: Serd uses only the C standard library, and has no external dependencies, making it a lightweight dependency in every sense. * fast and lightweight: Serd (and the included serdi tool) can be used to stream abbreviated Turtle (unlike many other tools which can not stream since they must first build an internal model to abbreviate). In other words, Serd can re-serialise an unbounded amount of Turtle using a fixed amount of memory, preserving the abbreviations in the input. * conformant and well-tested: Serd is written to the Turtle, NTriples and URI specifications, and includes a comprehensive test suite which includes all the normative examples from the Turtle specification, all the "normal" examples from the URI specification, and additional tests added specifically for Serd. The test suite has over 96% code coverage (by line), and runs with zero memory errors or leaks.
Other Packages Related to libserd-0-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- sug: serdi
- lightweight RDF syntax library - serdi tool