Package: tessa (0.3.1-6)
Links for tessa
Download Source Package tessa:
simulation of 3D optical systems with the FDTD method
Tessa is a three-dimensional simulation software for optical systems at the wavelength scale, based on the finite differences time-domain method (FDTD). It focuses on simulating large, resonating structures, but can also be used to study propagating beams. It can simulate arbitrary dielectric and absorbing materials, and can be used on single workstations as well as clusters.
Tessa is believed to be terribly efficient.
Other Packages Related to tessa
- dep: libfftw3-3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-tables
- hierarchical database for Python based on HDF5
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- tömörítő könyvtár - futásidejű