Package: monotone-server (1.0-6)
Links for monotone-server
Download Source Package monotone:
- Debian Maintainers for Monotone (QA Page)
- Richard Levitte (QA Page)
- Zack Weinberg (QA Page)
- Ludovic Brenta (QA Page)
- Francis Russell (QA Page)
- Homepage [monotone.ca]
Distributed version (revision) control system - server scripts
Monotone is a free, distributed version control system. It provides fully disconnected operation, manages complete tree versions, keeps its state in a local transactional database, supports overlapping branches and extensible metadata, uses an efficient peer-to-peer network protocol, performs history-sensitive merging, and delegates trust functions to client-side RSA certificates.
This package contains scripts to facilitate running a monotone server.
Other Packages Related to monotone-server
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: monotone (>= 1.0-6)
- Distributed version (revision) control system
- dep: monotone-extras (>= 1.0-6)
- Distributed version (revision) control system - extras
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.