Package: fop-doc (1:1.0.dfsg2-6)
Links for fop-doc
Download Source Package fop:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sylvestre Ledru (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Vincent Fourmond (QA Page)
- Homepage [xmlgraphics.apache.org]
XML formatter driven by XSL Formatting Objects (doc)
FOP is a Java application that reads a formatting object tree and then turns it into a wide variety of output presentations (including AFP, PCL, PDF, PNG, PostScript, RTF, TIFF, and plain text), or displays the result on-screen.
The formatting object tree can be in the form of an XML document (output by an XSLT engine like xalan) or can be passed in memory as a DOM Document or (in the case of xalan) SAX events.
This package contains the documentation.