Package: fai-client (3.4.7)
Links for fai-client
Download Source Package fai:
- Homepage [fai-project.org]
Fully Automatic Installation client package
FAI is a non-interactive system to install, customize and manage Linux systems and software configurations on computers as well as virtual machines and chroot environments, from small networks to large infrastructures and clusters.
This is the client package for FAI. It contains the parts necessary to run the softupdate functionality on already installed systems, and is needed for the dirinstall functionality and others on a FAI server.
Other Packages Related to fai-client
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libapt-pkg-perl
- Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language