Package: corosync (1.2.1-4)
Links for corosync
Download Source Package corosync:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Martin Gerhard Loschwitz (QA Page)
- Guido Günther (QA Page)
Standards-based cluster framework (daemon and modules)
The corosync project is a project to implement a production quality "Revised BSD" licensed implementation of all core functionalities required by openais. The project implements cutting edge research on virtual synchrony to provide 100% correct operation in the face of failures or partitionable networks with excellent performance characteristics.
The Application Interface Specification is a software API and policies which are used to develop applications that maintain service during faults.
This package contains the corosync daemon and modules.
Other Packages Related to corosync
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libcorosync4 (>= 1.2.1-4)
- Standards-based cluster framework (libraries)
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality