Package: vile (9.7ze-1)
Links for vile
Download Source Package vile:
VI Like Emacs - vi work-alike
vile is a text editor which is extremely compatible with vi in terms of ``finger feel''. In addition, it has extended capabilities in many areas, notably multi-file editing and viewing, syntax highlighting, key rebinding, an optional embedded perl interpreter, and real X window system support.
This package contains the character-mode binary. Required support files are contained in vile-common. Source code highlighting filters are in vile-filters. An X11 binary is in the xvile package.
Other Packages Related to vile
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.1)
- shared Perl library
- dep: vile-common (= 9.7ze-1)
- VI Like Emacs (VI Emacs-szerűen) - támogató fájlok vile/xvile-hoz