Package: simple-cdd (0.3.13)
Links for simple-cdd
Download Source Package simple-cdd:
create custom debian-installer CDs
simple-cdd is a limited though relatively easy tool to create a customized debian-installer CD.
it includes simple mechanisms to create "profiles" that define common system configurations, which can be selected during system installation. simple-cdd also makes it easy to build CDs with language and country settings pre-configured.
this can be used to create a crude "Custom Debian Distribution" using packages from Debian, with pre-configuration of packages that use debconf. custom configuration scripts can be specified to handle packages that don't support debconf pre-configuration.
testing CD images with qemu is also made simple with a provided script.
Other Packages Related to simple-cdd
- dep: apt-utils
- APT segédeszközök
- dep: dctrl-tools
- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
- dep: debian-cd (>= 3.1.0)
- Tools for building (Official) Debian CD set
- dep: debootstrap
- Bootstrap a basic Debian system
- dep: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: reprepro
- Debian package repository producer
- dep: rsync
- fast remote file copy program (like rcp)
- dep: wget
- retrieves files from the web