Package: libclaw-dev (1.5.4-3 and others)
Links for libclaw-dev
Download Source Package libclaw:
- Homepage [libclaw.sourceforge.net]
Claw is a generalist C++ library (development files)
Claw is a C++ Library Absolutely Wonderful bringing various nice classes and tools to C++ developers.
This library tries to be standard compliant and as portable as possible.
- advanced data structures: automaton, AVL binary search tree,graph, tree, ordered set, trie, maps with multiple types as keys,
- geometric tools (2D): box/rectangle, point, line, vector, - image manipulation, reading and writing bitmap, jpeg, targa, png, pcx, xpmfiles
- network tools: use sockets like any standard stream, - text algorithms, - min-max/alpha-beta algorithms, - developer tools: generic singleton, smart pointers,meta-programming concepts, buffered streams,
- easy read of conf/ini files, easy access to environment variables, - manipulation of dynamic libraries, - and a lot more...