Package: geany-plugin-doc (0.19-1)
Links for geany-plugin-doc
Download Source Package geany-plugins:
- Homepage [plugins.geany.org]
a documentation plugin for Geany
Geanydoc is a plugin for the Geany IDE which is intended to be used to search for documentation API from different sources. It allows execution of specified commands on the current word at the cursor position or otherwise specified via a dialog to obtain this documentation. This documentation is displayed in the geany buffer as a tab called *DOC*, or may be displayed in an external program.
After installing this package, you'll need to enable the "Doc" plugin and then setup a keyword binding for it in Geany's preferences dialogue.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the GTK+ toolkit.
Other Packages Related to geany-plugin-doc
- dep: geany-plugins-common (= 0.19-1)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- A GTK+ grafikus felhasználói felület függvénykönyvtára