Package: ifuse (1.0.0-1)
Links for ifuse
Download Source Package ifuse:
- Homepage [matt.colyer.name]
FUSE module for iPhone and iPod Touch devices
iFuse is a FUSE filesystem driver which uses libiphone to connect to iPhone and iPod Touch devices without needing to "jailbreak" them. iFuse uses the native Apple AFC protocol over a normal USB cable in order to access the device's media files.
Although iFuse is now in a working state it is still under heavy development and should be considered experimental.
Other Packages Related to ifuse
- dep: fuse-utils
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.1)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libimobiledevice1 (>= 0.9.7)
- Library for communicating with the iPhone and iPod Touch