Package: protobuf-c-compiler (0.12-3 and others)
Links for protobuf-c-compiler
Download Source Package protobuf-c:
- Homepage [protobuf-c.googlecode.com]
protocol buffers C compiler
Protocol buffers are a flexible, efficient, automated mechanism for serializing structured data – think XML, but smaller, faster, and simpler. You define how you want your data to be structured once, then you can use special generated source code to easily write and read your structured data to and from a variety of data streams and using a variety of languages. You can even update your data structure without breaking deployed programs that are compiled against the "old" format.
This is the C implementation of protocol buffers.
This package contains a compiler that generates C stubs from protocol buffer schemas. These stubs must be compiled and linked against libprotobuf-c.
Other Packages Related to protobuf-c-compiler
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libprotobuf6
- protocol buffers C++ library
- dep: libprotoc6
- protocol buffers compiler library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3