Package: libgda-4.0-4-dbg (4.0.12-1)
Links for libgda-4.0-4-dbg
Download Source Package libgda4:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Piotr Pokora (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnome-db.org]
data abstraction library based on GLib -- debug files
libgda is a (relatively small) database abstraction/access library integrated on the GLib object model. It can be used as a metadata extractor, to get information about all database objects in a common way, and as an ODBC-like wrapper to access data in different engines through an easier API.
This package contains dettached symbols for debug. Most people don't need this package.
Other Packages Related to libgda-4.0-4-dbg
- dep: libgda-4.0-4 (= 4.0.12-1)
- data abstraction library based on GLib