Package: libgtkada2.14.2-dbg (2.14.2-4)
Links for libgtkada2.14.2-dbg
Download Source Package libgtkada2:
Debugging symbols for libgtkada2
GtkAda is a library that allows programmers to write GTK+ applications in the Ada programming language. This version of GtkAda supports:
- GTK+ 2.14 - GNOME 2.20 - GLADE 2.x, both for generating Ada code from .glade files, and for loading .glade files at run time through libglade.
This package contains the debugging symbols for the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgtkada2.14.2-dbg
- dep: libgtkada2.14.2 (= 2.14.2-4)
- Ada binding for the GTK+ library
- dep: libgtkada2.14.2-dev (= 2.14.2-4)
- Development files for libgtkada2
- rec: gdb (>= 6.8)
- The GNU Debugger