Package: rplay-contrib (3.3.2-12)
Links for rplay-contrib
Download Source Package rplay:
- Homepage [rplay.doit.org]
rplay network audio system - contributed binaries
Contains mailsounds and Mailsounds each of which can be used to play sounds on a system when new mail arrives.
RPlay allows sounds to be played to and from local and remote Unix systems. Sounds can be played with or without sending audio data over the network using either UDP or TCP/IP. RPlay audio servers can be configured to share sound files with each other.
Support for RPlay is included in several applications. These include xpilot, xlockmore, xboing, fvwm, and ctwm.
Other Packages Related to rplay-contrib
- dep: librplay3 (>= 3.3.2-2)
- rplay network audio system - shared libraries
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: rplay-perl
- rplay network audio system - perl modules