Package: fabric (0.9.1-1)
Links for fabric
Download Source Package fabric:
- Homepage [fabfile.org]
Simple Pythonic remote deployment tool
Fabric is designed to upload files and run shell commands on a number of servers in parallel or serially. These commands are grouped in tasks (which are regular Python functions) and specified in a 'fabfile.'
It is similar to Capistrano, except it's implemented in Python and doesn't expect you to be deploying Rails applications.
Other Packages Related to fabric
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-paramiko (>= 1.6)
- Make ssh v2 connections with Python
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules