Package: libtioga-ruby1.8 (1.11-1)
Links for libtioga-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libtioga-ruby:
- Homepage [tioga.rubyforge.org]
Ruby library for scientific graphs
Tioga is a blend of PDF, pdfTex and ruby into a library to make scientific graphs of high quality. It is fairly complete and extensive, and comes with examples and (online) complete documentation.
Tioga is useful for scripting the generation of graphs, and comes with a configuration file for irb for interactive plotting of pictures.
A PDF viewer is strongly recommended if you want to make use of the tioga script, a wrapper around some of the library functionalities.
Other Packages Related to libtioga-ruby1.8
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- or tetex-bin
- Package not available
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- tömörítő könyvtár - futásidejű